Friday, May 6, 2011
Does that ceiling conjure up any dimly lit vintage memories for you? It does for us since the Congress played mothership to The Vintage Bazaar way back in August '10. And wouldn't you know, we're now a week out from the next bazaar in Pilsen. We promise to bring everything you've come to expect from STUDY with a few twists thrown in just for good measure. Also, we paid for electricity so no unexpected brown outs this time around.
In between the time you've spent making space in your home for all the furniture you're bound to buy, and checking out the vendors... here are a few posts you may have missed:
- Need inspiration for the bazaar? If this photo doesn't do anything for you then you're probably dead inside. - @POST27
- The Brick House blows it out the DIY water with a much talked about rope wall. Prepare to see this everywhere. - @The_Brick_House
- Speaking as someone who uses a 1940s pink bathroom on a daily basis, you really can't emphasize enough the importance of yanking it into the 21st century with a few key updates. - @kellyandolive
- The Chicago Reader gets a new look and friend of STUDY, My Little Apartment, takes part in the celebration. - My Little Apartment
- Trend alert! Highly detailed, large format photos will take over your walls in a good way. - Design Crisis
- Before there was Photoshop, there were actual beautiful people. Now there are just ugly celebrities. - @Whorange
- Who knew we followed a Norwegian blog? Well we do, because it's great. Expect to see STUDY's blog published in English and Hindi in 2012. - Fine Ting Os Sjokolade
There are few things we in life we hate worse than going to the dentist, but perhaps that wouldn't be the case if our dentist had this...
The kitchen here at STUDY HQ has been complete for months, but it wasn't until yesterday that we finally got around to photographing i...
Girl 1: People invite us to parties because they know we have a good time. We're mad. Girl 2: Pah-ty, pah-ty, pah-ty. - Muriel's W...
If a coffee table reduces you to lying on the floor for hours at a time just so you can check out its sheaf-y, golden, sexiness... then ma...
Via Printeresting STUDY has been bucket-deep in Benjamin Moore paint lately, the fruits of which we hope to share with you here in the co...