OMG, it's Friday and we haven't had a single post all week! Sad for us and sad for you too, but we have our reasons: Monday was 4th of July; we joined the biggest/most enjoyable time-suck known to man, Instagram; and we've been running around getting ready for the second installment of Dose Market. Oh yeah, that's right... you can see us in person on Sunday at 10am when we drop by the River Easy Arts Center. Also, a word to the wise: Grantz Achatz dropped by last time and he liked it so much that his much ballyhooed gin-joint Aviary will be offering Dose attendees a complimentary cocktail between 10 and noon (i.e. that more than covers the cost of admission). So come get tossed at Dose with STUDY! Our prices will look even better than they already are.
And now for your pre-Dose roundup:
- Hail! Hail! Help the 100+ year-old Jens Jensen-designed Garfield Park Conservatory recover from storm damage. - @MrBrownThumb
- We are suckers for a good DIY project and these Jean-Michel Frank-inspired tables are just the sort that has us looking for the closest Calico Corners. - Style North
- MFAMB revisits Rocky's home... the lover, not the fighter. - @MFAMB
- There were a lot of truly beautiful posts dedicated to Cy Twombly this week, but this close encounter had us wanting to take up residence in Italy subito. - @nickhausetsy
- Would you think us creepy if we use these as seating at our next backyard barbecue? Good... we knew you wouldn't. - @streetanatomy