I Want a House


via tomodea

I want a house.
Built of old wood.
You can paint it any color you like.
Just so long as I can live with you.
- Twin Sister - I Want a House (mp3)

We've been thinking a LOT recently about what it is to call a place home. So when you're browsing through all these shelter mags and blogs with their flawlessly styled interiors/exteriors, it can be sort inspiring/depressing, especially if you're renting and you have insatiable urges to knock down walls and shove your hands in the earth.

Then we read about how Katherine over at BackGarage is having her own existential crisis about home ownership, Morgan at Manly Vintage is buying a house... and then we hear Twin Sister's new EP with I Want a House.

Something is definitely in the air.


via Dwell


via swfan1963


via Evergreen Hill


via Film & Photo Archivist


via My Little Apartment


via The Brick House

Popular Posts