Thursday, April 14, 2011
Is it just us or have things been especially quiet around the internet for the last week or so? I blame it on Spring and people having lives and junk like that. Thankfully there's still a whole lot of exciting content out there for those of us who go directly from our work computers, to our smartphones, to our home computers. Oh god, did I just write that? Strike it from the record... we also enjoy long walks in the park and sunshine.
Here's what you may have missed while you were busy eating brunch outside:
- Placing anything gilt up against a black wall will make baby angels from heaven drop down and kiss you on cheek. Honest. - @sfgirlbybay
- The Vintage Bazaar profiles the beyond-cool vintage eyewear dispenser Labrabbit Optics. We just hope our booth is next to theirs come May 14th! - @vintagebazaar
- This is what it's like when worlds collide: Everyone's favorite Celesbian, Jodie Foster, sells unlikely lesbian icon, Dinah Shore's old home... head. is. spinning. - The Real Estalker
- Trick my fence... or is it, trick my bench? At any rate, The Brick House makes it into ReadyMade magazine with some seriously clever and resourceful DIY. - @The_Brick_House
- Can a piece of furniture sum up all of your dreams and wishes for the future in one flawless piece of design? This occasional table does what words cannot. - @YHBHSblog
- I thought I wanted Restoration Hardware's Klismos chair until I read this post and realized what I really wanted was to move France and live at Villa Kerylos - @MollyLoot
- We are complete suckers for overly staged, super dramatic photos of mid-century interiors complete with waifish models. But like you didn't know that already. - @Plastolux
There are few things we in life we hate worse than going to the dentist, but perhaps that wouldn't be the case if our dentist had this...
The kitchen here at STUDY HQ has been complete for months, but it wasn't until yesterday that we finally got around to photographing i...
Girl 1: People invite us to parties because they know we have a good time. We're mad. Girl 2: Pah-ty, pah-ty, pah-ty. - Muriel's W...
If a coffee table reduces you to lying on the floor for hours at a time just so you can check out its sheaf-y, golden, sexiness... then ma...
Via Printeresting STUDY has been bucket-deep in Benjamin Moore paint lately, the fruits of which we hope to share with you here in the co...